Friday, April 8, 2011

My belief about gangs

People how are in gangs are not cool. Because they think they are all bad*** but when they are all by themselves they act like they are not even in a gang. What is the point of  being in a gang when they are not really down for their colors. I know a fact about them, they cant fight all they do is throw random punches. I mean they can think they are all bad and everything but all of them are just little *****. Colors to me are just colors that you draw with. Red, Blue and so on. People how are in gangs have no life to live I mean all they are doing is putting themselves into jail. They live a lifestyle that is evil. All they are doing is making there life's worse for them themselves all they think about is themselves and there gang they don't think about there family or when they get killed they are just going to leave there family behind and they have to suffer for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment